MyBlog.TQ.my

I dont know why they call me WIRA.. is there any differences? also been bitten by mosquito...!! same rite? haks...smile...

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Welcome to MyBlog.TQ.my

My name's WIRA....Either you love me or you hate my attitude. I'm a direct person, I state what I have in mind without hesitation. I may appear to be brutally honest, but I expect likewise.

I love simple things in life, and I'm extremely thankful for what's upon and what I'm given. I can be your best friend or your worst adversary. To my friends and family I'm someone they can count on. I dont treat everyone equally, nor do I give everybody the same level of respect.

They would have to earn them I'm a random, sarcastic and cocky person, but I can be serious when I need to be. I'm a demanding, easily distracted, lenient, stubborn, unruly and etc. (words can never say enough about an individual, so never judge hastily). Others may find me a bit complicated, but yet I'm very simple guy and lets be friend....so from now on..enjoy reading!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger ~Kh@idru$~ said...

kan...!!!
aku kenal ko

6/11/09, 4:51 PM  
Blogger d[-_-]b™ Dj WieRa said...

memang la ko kenal aku...
dah sesamer kiter menuang kerja waktu aku kat calcom dulu..rindu jugak keja kat celcom tuh
hehehe...
ko best la...

6/11/09, 5:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home